jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

I´m going to talk about ...me :D

 Hello! my name is Amy Bustos Stears, i am a student of geography at FAU of Universidad de Chile,  public  university located in the town of Santiago, in Chile.

I used to live with my parents, my little brother, and  my gran parent, in San José de Maipo, but on April 4th my father died, and now, in the house we are 4... i have two dogs, ten hens, one cat, and one water turtle, i love the turtles!

I like studying. I am a kind of person that i love music, i am good at recognizing the songs and singers, all my friend say "you should  participate in a music quiz in television show", they know how make me blush ajajajaj....

I interested in science and our planet, i like to travel, and one of my dreams is travelling aroud the world in 3 years, and take a lot of pictures in every place that i will stay, and make a big collage, and put on my bedroom... is so crazy,  isn't?

At the weekends, i like stay with my family or my boyfriend, i like go out to walk, no matter where, but i thinks that is special walk and talk about the life, the every things, the live is too shoort to going mad.


I like play basketball, and volleyball, maybe i not a good player in volleyball but, i really like play.
My favorite color is blue, i think that the blue is a big color, like the sky, like the ocean, like space, a three components that i worried, because i thinks that the humans can't understand the magnificent of the place that we live, and we not are alone, we live in a big system, in which there plants, animals, bugs, and more...

I thinks that we should be like an astronaut, and see all the things in an different point of view...

1 comentario:

  1. I'd love to take three years to travel around the world!!! That sounds like a good idea.

    Volleyball is very interesting. I went to Argentina a couple of years ago and my cousin and his friends used to play volleyball every evening. I found that amazing.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar