jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

My Ideal Job...



Well my ideal job, and my personal dream, its a been DJ, and make a great songs in a parties!

I like, because I like the music, and I can share whit others, create a good moments with sounds, rhythms, play with songs, change it, and more! Is amazing!

 When I as child, I create mix songs, play with lights, and all my friend ask me all the time that when we have a party’s that I charge the music.

I think that be a DJ is a hard work, because, you should know a lot type of music, artists, sounds, and how you can make the remix with the “Sound mixing”, and the most important…. Make a songs, that many people likes!, and this is a most hard part, and is very difficult.

I really like the idea, imagine, the lights in the night, Play it loud through the stereo speakers, have a great moments, stay in a exclusives places, and I only need  work a some nights and I can rest all the week, and go out to travel or share with my friends, or do another things.
 
Well I thinks that is a great job, and a like to be Ruth Flowers, and when I´ll turn 70 years old, will be the most important DJ like David Guetta or DJ Tiesto, who knows?

ajajaja, but now I like study geography, and i want finish my career and maybe this summer star play again with the songs...
 

Who Knows?...


Ruth Flowers, 69 years old (British DJ)

1 comentario:

  1. I'd love to be a DJ at a skateboard tournament. I'd only play old school punk rock and hip-hop really loud.

    I could work as a DJ at a dub dicoteque, just chilling out.

    Take care.

    Lucas.

    ResponderEliminar