jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

A country I would like to visit



I would like to visit Russia, because I think that is a beautiful, and different country, they have the most artistic subway station, the Mayakovskaya station, in Moscow (the capital), and they have a stunning architecture in all the places, like the palaces, houses, in everything,  Its so interesting!
I like the hats that they wear I have a one as those, and I really enjoy listen the music of them, as the songs “kalinka” is so cheerful, and the dance that they have is awesome! And so hard, and funny!!
I would like know Moscow, the subway station, and the palaces in the city, if I go to Moscow, I like to learn dance Kalinka (a folk song) will be a hard work, but I really like it! , and I try to take many photos that I can, and make a collage! And also, know the palaces in Moscow or the Moscow Kremlin, and walk for all the street in these city, for see and know another culture personally. I would go with my little brother, my mom and my boyfriend.
 
I think that travel always is a good experience!


The Mayakovskaya Station, Mosscow

1 comentario:

  1. Amy, you seem to know a lot about Russia.

    Take the chance and go there someday (son).

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar