jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

The Strangest Experience Ever! D:!


When I was a child, my cousin invited me to Loyca in Rapel…

We had a great summer vacations, but at last day in the house we could feelt a strange things, the things moved it, and the radio maked a strange noise. My uncles told us, that the wind and electric problems make this sounds, and we can worried about this.

In the afternoon, after the lunch, we go to the pool next to the house, and my aunt take us a photography’s, in the pool and run across the field… but in the dinner we are started to review the pictures, and appeared a two peoples more, and anybody can believe it!

My cousin and I start to shake, and we feel very scared...

We never forget this day, with the photos, and the faces that we have when can see it!.

This day in the night we come back to Santiago, and show the photos to my parents, and they said:


- maybe you we share with ghost i the field, maybe someone stayed in these place before us…



1 comentario:

  1. When I was a child, i thought I had an imaginary friend. I used to play with him. Turns out he was a ghost. The ghost of a kid, I guess.

    One day my aunt saw him playing with me in the backyard and he never came back.

    Scary!!!

    ResponderEliminar