jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

a video-clip that i like



Hello everybody, today I want talk about a video clip that I like!
This video is from the by American rapper Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis Featuring singer Ray Dalton, the name of the song is can’t hold us, I like this videos, because, I like the video is a crazy, but they stay in the city, in the beach,  in the mountain, in the ocean, in a boats, and in the someone scenes appears with camels, kangaroos, wolfs and a lot of people, in a everywhere, and  is think that is an energetic song, I really love the parts that they seems like pirates, because I likes pirates.
the shooting took place for three months, in 6 continents and 16 different shoots, ranging from the Pacific Northwest to Southern California to New Zealand at Cathedral Cove where scenes for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian were also shot. Several prominent parts were filmed on the tall ship Lady Washington, in the video they sing and travell in cars, animals boats.
This video won two MTV video music awards for the best hip-hop video and best cinematography, and was nominated for best direction, and best editing.
I like this video and the song, because have a  taste a tribal and pop, and classic music, and the cours of the song is so perfect whit the voice of the singer!

“Here we go back, this is the moment,  Tonight is the night, we’ll fight till it’s over, So we put our hands up like the ceiling can’t hold us!


Enjoy it!

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm a rocker but I like hip-hop and rap as well. I remember the early 90's when this kind of music style became popular. Kids singing and dancing on the street. The good old days.

    Remember to answer the survey: http://www.lapetus.uchile.cl/japeto/interior.php?id=105

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice! I like so much hip hop too, but never heard or watched this guys before they are good!.,it has to take a lot of work and money to make that kind of videos! I like how they mixed styles but didnt understand so much the history xd
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar