jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

The perfect song!



Hello everybody today I want share with us, a song that I considered a perfect song, well for make this post I has a lot problems, because I really like a lot songs, and choose a one it’s too hard for me, but for this post I considered the song Nothing Else Matters by Metallica , Is a one song that stay in my group of favorite songs, I like the way that the song start with the arpeggio in the guitar is too inspiring.

This song was launched in 1992 as the third single in the studio album Metallica. This song peaked number 11 in the billboard mainstream rock tracks in European charts.
This song, was wrote by the singer and guitarists James Hetlfield when he talks with his girlfriend on the phone, and he said her:

so close, no matter how far

I think that is great song, by a great band, and make a day so better, I have a great memories whit this song, whe I meet with my friends, someone start to play the guitar, and the rest start to sing.

Enjoy it!


2 comentarios:

  1. ahhjajha really? nice, I never imagined you would choose that song
    Good band!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, this song reminds me of my childhood. I was only 11 years old when it was popular. Every kid that learned how to play the guitar started with this song.

    It was played at parties as well in the momento of "los lentos"...agh...so many memories!!!

    ResponderEliminar